- What Is Wyckoff Strategy?
- Boost Your Stock Market Returns by 20% Annually
- On The Big Question: How Much Can I Make?
- Video: Brandon Gives Insights About Best Stocks In The Market Right Now
- Probabilities and Math
- One Job…
- Video: Isolating Strengths
- Video: Trading Santa Clause
- About That High Frequency Trading…
- The Real Secret of Millionaire and Billionaire Traders
As a trader or investor your only real job is to move your asset line from the left to the right.
Who gives a shit if you’re bullish or bearish
MOVE THE LINE!
So you always want to start from this point of view – because at the end of the day nothing else matters.
You’re banker doesn’t care if you are bullish or bearish.
He doesn’t care if you are buying stocks or selling stocks.
He doesn’t care if you have found the greatest company in history.
Your kids don’t care.
Your wife sure as shit doesn’t care.
No – is that line moving from left to right. Are you making money that can be spent? (aka can I buy shoes and purses)
Start and stop with that, because everything else is a bunch of shit. It’s a lie that provides some comfort, like a baby sucking it’s thumb.
In between there is a lot we can do.
But let’s start and stop with moving left to right.
Nothing else matters in between if we don’t do that.